Racing Legends Tour
On this driving tour, we will complete a shortened version of Crown Hill’s Self-Guided Racing Legends Tour and visit the graves of the four founders of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, racecar drivers, auto manufacturers, and others who have made Indianapolis “the racing capital of the world.” You will also see the Final Finish Line! You’ll want to take advantage of having a guide to lead you along the way. It will conclude with the view at sunset of the downtown skyline from James Whitcomb Riley’s tomb high atop beautiful Crown Hill!
- $10 per person (ages 5 and up)
- Tickets are not required for children under age 5
- Must be purchased in advance online
- NO tickets will be sold at the gate
- Ticket sales limited to 30 people
Important Covid-19 Guidelines
We follow CDC and Marion County Covid-19 guidelines
- Fully Vaccinated: you are not required to wear a face mask
- Not Fully Vaccinated: adults and children over the age of two are required to properly wear a face mask throughout the tour and maintain a social distance of six feet
Where to meet: Inside 34th St. Gate in front of the Waiting Station at 3400 Boulevard Place. Arrive 10-15 min. early.
Driving tour! Participants will drive their own vehicles to each stop then get out to see the markers and monuments. Some walking is involved.
All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (Student and child groups must arrange for a Private Group Tour.)Tickets
- $10 per person, ages 5 and up. (Tickets not required for children under age 5.) Advance online sales only; NO gate sales.
- 7:30 - 9:30 pm