New! Racing Legends
On this driving tour, we will complete a shortened version of Crown Hill’s Self-Guided Racing Legends Tour and visit the graves of the four founders of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, racecar drivers, auto manufacturers, and others who have made Indianapolis “the racing capital of the world.” You will also see the Final Finish Line! You’ll want to take advantage of having a guide to lead you along the way. It will conclude with the view at sunset of the downtown skyline from James Whitcomb Riley’s tomb high atop beautiful Crown Hill!
- In 2021, Public Tours will be limited to 25 people
- Every person attending, adults and children, must have a ticket, purchased in advance
- ADULTS (ages 18+): $7.00
- CHILDREN (ages 17 & under): FREE (A ticket is required for each child, regardless of age)
- NO tickets will be sold at the gate
Important Covid-19 Guidelines
We follow CDC and Marion County Covid-19 guidelines
- Fully Vaccinated: you are not required to wear a face mask
- Not Fully Vaccinated: adults and children over the age of two are required to properly wear a face mask throughout the tour and maintain a social distance of six feet
Where to meet: Inside 34th St. Gate in front of the Waiting Station at 3400 Boulevard Place. Arrive 10-15 min. early.
Driving tour! Participants will drive their own vehicles to each stop then get out to see the markers and monuments. Some walking is involved.
All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (Student and child groups must arrange for a Private Group Tour.)Register
- $7 for Adults; Free for Children. Advance online sales only; NO gate sales.
- 7:30 - 9:30 pm