The Administration Building
Crown Hill Cemetery has had four administrative office buildings since its dedication in 1864. The current facility stands just inside the Clarendon Road entrance to the North Grounds. Its construction began in July 1968 and was completed the following year.
The Crown Hill Funeral Home, an extension onto the northern end of the Administration Building, was dedicated in the spring of 1993. This beautiful facility allows families to have their loved ones’ funeral and burial in one location.