Dillinger & Eastside Notables
This very popular walking tour includes the sections just north of the Waiting Station, which is a part of the cemetery not regularly covered on other walking tours. Bank robber John Dillinger’s grave will, of course, be one of our destinations. We will also stop at the graves of many other interesting and important people, and others – although unknown – have memorialized themselves with some rather unique monuments. This side of the cemetery features a number of beautiful angel statues and a couple of big lions.
- In 2021, Public Tours will be limited to 25 people
- Every person attending, adults and children, must have a ticket, purchased in advance on Eventbrite
- ADULTS (ages 18+): $7.00
- CHILDREN (ages 17 & under): FREE (A ticket is required for each child, regardless of age)
- NO tickets will be sold at the gate
Important Covid-19 Guidelines
We follow CDC and Marion County Covid-19 guidelines
- Fully Vaccinated: you are not required to wear a face mask
- Not Fully Vaccinated: adults and children over the age of two are required to properly wear a face mask throughout the tour and maintain a social distance of six feet
Walking tour! This is a Sunday afternoon walking tour that will cover about a mile at a comfortable pace for most.
Where to meet: Inside 34th St. Gate in front of the Waiting Station at 3400 Boulevard Place. Arrive 10-15 min. early.
All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (Student and child groups must arrange for a Private Group Tour.)Register
- $7 for Adults; Free for Children. Advance online sales only; NO gate sales.
- 3:00-5:00 p.m.